Senior Front-end Developer
Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest Online Travel Agency in South Eastern Europe, become member of the awesome Front-end team and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens!
As a Senior Front-End Developer, your main responsibility will be to implement and optimize front-end interfaces.
More specifically, you will:
- Build elegant, highly responsive front-end interfaces for travelplanet24.com, airtickets.com & tripsta.com websites, on ReactJS stack.
- However, keep in mind we're not married to any framework!
- Identify and address user experience bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
Required skills & knowledge
- Familiarity in front-end technologies e.g. Backbone, React, ES6, Sass, Webpack
- Experience translating visual designs into code
- Understanding of good Design practices and capability to suggest design improvements
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- A detail-oriented approach and a desire to strive for perfection
Qualifications & key competencies
- University or College Degree in Computer Science
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about web-related technologies
- Discipline, Diligence, Accountability
- “Out of the box” thinking
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement
- Fulfilled military obligations