Are you a master when it comes to Agile methodologies and, at the same time, a total guru in web applications? Does the idea of working for a cool online company fascinate you?
Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest Online Travel Agency in South Eastern Europe, with a footprint that covers more than 45 countries, become member of the awesome Scrum team and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens!
As a Scum Master, you will be responsible for leading software teams by using Agile methodologies where shared responsibility, cooperation and team spirit are valued.
- Provide daily support to the Scrum Teams, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, driving all people in developing products that exceed customer’s expectation
- Together with the Product Owners, promote cooperation and transparency between the Development Teams and the Business
- Ensure development team’s efficient way of working
- Coach the development team on self-organization and cross-functionality
- Help the development team to create high-value deliveries
- Remove impediments to the development team's progress
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effective application of Agile methodologies in the organization
- Track team performance and control effective reporting of team´s performance
- University or College Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working with Agile teams as a Scrum Master
- Minimum 2 years experience as Developer
- PSM I certificate holder
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Fulfilled military obligations
Required Skills & Knowledge and key competencies
- Experience in running Agile projects
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Organized and disciplined work ethic
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement as well as knowledge sharing
- Strong technological understanding
- Strong customer focus and presentation skills
- Passionate about web-related technologies
- Discipline, Diligence, Accountability
- “Out of the box” thinking
Desired Skills & Knowledge
- Passion for agile software development, always learning and remaining up to date on agile community trends and news
- Ability to inspire people!
- Lead by example, with good capabilities of servant and host leadership
- Active participation in strengthening and increasing a culture of Quality and Feedback, at all levels
- An endless appetite for learning and driving opportunities for improvement in dynamic companies
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies