The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for managing, producing and analyzing routine and ad hoc reports for the Passenger Service Center department. Reports will include: management reports, special or ad hoc requested reports, daily metrics and performance reports, weekly status and trend analysis of performance and issues, agent utilization and optimization, quality assurance and control, quarterly work breakdown structure reports, monthly invoice progress reports, Profit and Loss reports.
- Develop, design, and generate call center reports for end users taking highly complex information and producing user-friendly reports
- Write queries, generate reports and build databases
- Develop ad-hoc queries and analysis requested by management
- Perform quality assurance on all reports to ensure data integrity and consistency
- Present data reporting to key business stakeholders
- Generate custom reports by working extensively as the liaison between technical and operations teams
- Create agent performance reports on a daily basis
- Handle workforce management application
- Develop metric reporting templates for the center including dashboards, scorecards for all levels, and daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicator reports.
- Monitor workflow and schedule adherence for contact center agents
- Analyze workflow data and create and implement recommendations to improve contact center efficiency and effectiveness, and assure service levels and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Statistics, Finance, or Business-related bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year experience in a data reporting/analysis role required; experience in call center operations support role and/or reporting/data analyst preferred
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite (mainly Excel, using advanced formulas); advanced knowledge of reporting tools, like Qlikview, Tableau
- SQL knowledge
- Experience using statistical software like SPSS, SAS, R
- Excellent command of English, both written & oral
- Strong critical thinking, technical, analytical, and research skills
- Ability to interpret business requests & communicate findings in a user-friendly manner
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and multitask utilizing time-management skills in fast changing environments
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis efforts preferred
- Prior experience with workforce management software is considered a plus
- Prior experience working with remote call center locations and/or experience working with a large call center vendor preferred
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
- Challenging engineering projects in an interesting and complex travel industry.