Passenger Service Agent Front Office Slovenian Speakers
Does the idea of working in the Tourism field and using the most up-to-date technologies fascinate you? Do people envy you for your excellent communication skills? Are you a fluent Slovenian speaker? Ja?! Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest OTA in South Eastern Europe, become a Passenger Service Agent Superhero and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens.
As a Passenger Service Agent, you will join our Passenger Service Center Department, and will be responsible for handling flight reservations of the Slovenian market. You will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance to our customers via phone in any inquiries they might have regarding their reservation. The right candidate should be able to ensure that all of our customers will have a pleasant and smooth booking experience.
- Handling inbound calls concerning flight tickets in Slovenian Language.
- Processing online reservations, issuing tickets and handling booking changes and cancellations.
- Excellent command of Slovenian (native speaker) language.
- Advanced level of English language.
- Advance knowledge of PC (MS Office, Internet).
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about Customer Care.
- Degree in undergraduate studies, preferably in Tourism.
- Previous experience in Travel agency and/or call center.
- Knowledge of Air ticket reservation system/software will be considered a valuable asset.
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Medical insurance plan.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.