Executive Assistant to the CEO
Does the idea of working next to the CEO of a cool online company fascinate you? Do people envy you for your awesome organizational skills? Are reliability and proactiveness your middle names? Are you so multitasking, you’re reading this while juggling? Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest Online Travel Agency in South Eastern Europe, and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens!
As an Executive Assistant, you will support our Chief Executive Officer in a variety of tasks, from typical daily administrative duties to more complex assignments. You will be expected to proactively handle his agenda and support him on … well… everything! In order to do that successfully, you will need to understand our business as well as be able to operate in a multicultural and very agile and dynamic environment.
- Handle day-to-day planning and organization of the CEO’s agenda
- Take care of the CEO’s admin tasks to ensure that his time is effectively allocated to the strategically important issues
- Be a positive influence every day, building relationships & effectively communicating with key partners and internal teams & colleagues
- Deal with CEO's communications and correspondence (calls, emails, enquiries and requests), allowing him to truly count on you
- Set-up and attend meetings, organize venues, greet visitors; ensure the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for CEO with the ability to anticipate challenges
- Update and follow-up on any delegated tasks to ensure projects stay on schedule and progress
- Handle projects, carry-out research and prepare reports & presentations of findings that will make people stumble!
- Project the highest level of professionalism & courtesy with well-placed humor
- Handle expense reporting and expense approvals
- Support the CEO by performing personal day-to-day tasks
Required Skills & Education
- You will bring with you your minimum 2 years experience in a similar role & we will get the best of it!
- Your English is so good, people think you are a native speaker
- Learning MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) was a piece of cake for you
- Your referrals say you are Customer Experience oriented
- Everyone speaks about your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- No one is as organized, proactive and multitasking as you
- Reliability and trustworthiness were always your strong points
- You are committed to accuracy and pay great attention to detail
- You have strong organization and efficiency skills, and the ability to quickly transition from one task to another in lighting speed!
- You have the skills to build strong rapport with a diverse group of people at various levels, internally and externally
- You are fond of clear processes and procedures, but you can always think “out of the box”, when needed
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.