Are you a pro when it comes to SQL & Business Intelligence tools? Are you looking for a company with large amounts of data and an environment that drives innovation? Does the idea of working for a cool online company fascinate you?
Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest Online Travel Agency in South Eastern Europe, with a footprint that covers more than 45 countries, become member of our Business Intelligence team and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens!
As a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will participate in the process of Data Warehouse design, implementation and support, to meet business requirements by developing a concrete Enterprise Business Intelligence Solution. This role incorporates a significant use of SQL and Business Intelligence tools.
- Data Warehouse design, implementation and maintenance
- ETL process
- Database Programming
- Kimball & Immon Methodologies
- Extensive use of Business Intelligence tools
- Development of ROLAP/MOLAP Solutions
- Development of Reports – KPIs – Dashboards by summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
- Work with all levels of development from data gathering, data analysis to the end implementation, solution deployment and support
- Meet with internal clients to gather requirements and data from multiple sources
- Resolve end-user reporting problems through collaboration with IT and Management
- Identify key technology areas and ways to integrate existing and future platforms
- Develop in other programming languages (Python, R)