Are you a guru when it comes to accounting legislation & procedures? Do you have a proven track record of leading a dynamic accounting team? Are hard work and meeting deadlines a piece of cake for you? Does the idea of working for a cool online company fascinate you?
Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest Online Travel Agency in South Eastern Europe, lead our awesome Accounting team and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens! Our trusted brands, Tripsta, airtickets, and Travelplanet24 are preferred by more than a million loyal travelers throughout the 45 global markets that we presently operate in.
As an Accounting Manager, your main responsibilities will be to oversee all accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. You will be responsible to ensure accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations leading a team of 8
- Prepare annual statutory consolidated and standalone financial statement in accordance to IFRS
- Ensure the successful completion of monthly closing activities meeting strict deadlines
- Fulfill periodic and annual taxation requirements
- Provide support to external statutory audits
- Introduce and maintain adequate accounting processing controls